NY Maids is a house/apartment cleaning service serving the New York City area. We provide quality flat-rate service to all customers and members. While most services were started by a cleaner who decided to expand, NY Maids was created by a Maid Service Customer who had a meticulous ideal of what maid service should really be like. NY Maids is a service that approaches the task of cleaning from the customer’s perspective in order to properly address their needs.
What do we offer that other maid services & freelancers do not?
We run background checks on each worker we hire. We hire licensed private investigators to assist in recruitment. Our workers sign a strict security agreement, understanding that NY Maids will hold them accountable and may resort to prosecution if they willfully exploit any of our customers.
We all know that a smart shopper doesn’t just focus on cheap rates. The key is to find the best overall value. NY Maids covers more aspects of your service for the same price than your typical freelancer. While other companies cut costs at the expense of your safety, quality of service and convenience, NY Maids feel that you shouldn’t have to compromise. You can have New York’s premiere cleaning service and all its benefits for affordable rates.
Our Workers are personally trained by NY Maids to uphold high company standards. They understand the importance of hospitality, discretion, good technique and professional behavior. Our workers are paid above & beyond the average maid service. Our Customer Service is friendly and helpful. Management will resolve any issues with your service promptly. Our job should be as thorough the 100th time as it was the first time. If the quality ever deteriorates, let us know and we’ll make it right again.
Once you are in our system, reordering is quick and easy. We have key-holding services available (for members only) in our Madison Ave. location and a courtesy reminder service. Services can be automatically charged to your credit card. If you are not happy with your maid for any reason whatsoever, you can request a change of staff until you’ve found a perfect fit. If you have specific instructions, we’ll relay these to your maid to ensure they’re carried out properly. Our advanced database keeps accurate records of your preferences so they are known for every current and future job.
We’re long standing member of The National Association of Professional Cleaners (NAPC). We comply of all applicable laws for your protection.
We post our prices online – what you see is what you get.
- We will not say we can do it in 2 hours only to leave you with the hardest parts of the housecleaning.
- Unless you have special needs or an unusual workload, the rates are the same for everyone.
- We post our insurances online so you absolutely KNOW we have them. If you require special coverage please contact our office directly.
- We display our terms of service so you have a clear understanding of how we operate.
- No on site estimate that will gouge you or pass the cost of a declined job to the next customer.
- Proof of service can be provided if you were not home during the time of service.
NY Maids has been rated best, awarded and recognized by well known entities such as WKTU Radio, Channel 2 News, the Daily News, the NAPC and many more!
Beware of Imitators!
Many companies try to use “NY Maids-ish” versions of our name to deviate customers to their website to make them think they are dealing with the real NY Maids, Inc. when in fact they are simply maids that are in the city of New York. Since NY Maids has a great reputation, they want to take advantage.
Don’t be fooled! Only the real NY Maids is authorized to carry the REAL NY Maids logo – the Maid bonnet over a giant M entry within the Empire State building.
If they do not display this logo on their website, they are NOT the real NY Maids. You may verify by calling (866) NY-MAIDS.
No Compromising Yourself! With NY Maids, there’s no need to:
- Compromise your ethics or legal standing by hiring illegally.
- Risk your safety by hiring strangers or referrals that will not be accountable for your place, person or things if something happens.
- Expose yourself to legal liability by your landlord, your maid or someone else that may hold you responsible for damages or social services.
- Compromise, quality or reliability in exchange for reasonable prices.
- Engage yourself with your maid’s personal issues or even handle her instructions yourself.
- Put yourself in a vulnerable position without insurance, bond, legal compliance and a housekeeping management team behind you.
- Compromise your loved ones, yourself or your standards in any way.
Because when it comes to important decisions, smart New Yorkers never compromise!
Why Flat Rates?
We understand that our rates may sound low & too good to be true. However, other companies may not disclose prices until they walk in the door. They may come in with a checklist charging extra for things like cleaning the stove.
We have always been an “all included” service. So please feel free to order our popular express maid service with the same exact benefits and confidence as usual.